Webinar “Kazakhstan 2023: Launching a New Business Era: Reform, Privatization and FDI Opportunities”
KAZAKH INVEST and JCC would like to invite you to participte at the Webinar “Kazakhstan 2023: Launching a New Business Era: Reform, Privatization and FDI Opportunities” arranged by the Embassy of Kazakhstan and the Joint Chamber of Commerce Switzerland-Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South Caucasus (JCC).It will be held on April 27th at 11:30-13:15 CET / 15:30-17:15 KAZ
Please see the detailed program and register via the link - https://jointchambers.ch/jcc-events/webinar-kazakhstan-2023/ .
After the introduction by Dr. D.Sallis, JCC managing director, Mr. J.P. Periat, Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan, and Mrs. C.Capaul, Project Manager at economiesuisse, our Ambassador, H.E. K.Sarzhanov will welcome guests and the speakers:
- Mr. Saken Olzhabayev, Official Representative in Germany, "NC "KAZAKH INVEST"
- Mr. Temirlan Mukhanbetzhanov, Chief Client Officer & Managing Director, AIFC Authority
- Mrs. Leila Batyrbekova, Founder and Secretary General, Europe and Central Asia Transport and Trade Association ECATA
- Mr. Adrian Ene, SGS, Minerals Services
- Mr. Nikolaus Kohler, Regional Managing Director Middle East / Central Asia, M&M Militzer & Münch International Holding AG
The event will be closed by the signing of an agreement between Kazakh Invest and JCC.