Roundtable on the topic "Administrative justice: a roadmap for foreign investors"
On August 19, 2021, at 4 pm Nur-Sultan time, the Specialized Board for Administrative Cases of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan will hold a roundtable on the topic "Administrative justice: a roadmap for foreign investors" through ZOOM platform.
Members of the Council of Foreign Investors, the American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the European Chamber, the Chinese Chamber of Commerce, BeNeLux and international banks are invited to the event. The event will be held in three languages (Russian, English, Chinese).
The following topical issues of the business community will be considered at the meeting:
- Tasks and new approaches of administrative justice;
- Pre-trial appeal;
- Choosing a court to file a claim;
- Types of claims, claims and court decisions;
- The amount and payment of the state duty;
- Deadline for filing a claim and petitions;
- Terms of consideration of the case and the entry into force of the court decision;
- The transition period. Missed deadline.
For registration, please write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To connect to the roundtable you can follow the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88597304636?pwd=ZmJZbG9ObSt0S0s0M1RzSGpDZE1hUT09
Conference ID: 885 9730 4636
Access code: 287164